HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Kalmankylmä, a 70 paladin application

Go down 

PostSubject: Kalmankylmä, a 70 paladin application   Sun 26 Aug - 18:38

Hello <All for One>!

To begin with, let me introduce myself: I'm a 19 year old Finnish guy who's paladin just recently dinged 70. After getting through high school I'm now re-doing some exams for better grades and training before the army calls. I have, despite all this, a fair amount of free time for boozing and WoW, both of which I enjoy a lot Very Happy

I play WoW usually during the evenings for about 4-5 hours per day if I don't have anything better to do. Fridays are quite often reserved for socializing, since that's the day we Finns get wasted.

WoW stats&stuff:

My paladin's armory:
She's protection (18/43/0) atm for grinding purposes but I inted to be a healer when not soloing(though I can spec anything else as well if needed). My healing gear consists mostly of greens with 682 more to healing spells.

I have no prior raiding experience with my paladin or with any healing class but I learn quite quickly. My experience in raids comes mainly from my warlock, who I've retired for now.

For quick viewing:

Nick: Kalmankylmä
Level: 70
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Professions: Mining(375)/Armorsmithing(353)
- Rare Recipies: None yet.
Done with Kara Pre-Quest?: Its a work in progress, I need to run the 5-man instance parts of the attunement.
Your raiding role: Healer

Talent spec: 41/20/0 when healing, atm 682 healing

I thought of joining you when my irl mate Mzar, who is in your guild, mentioned that the guild seemed nice and friendly.

Even though the application might imply otherwise, I'm not an alchoholic Laughing

Regards, Kalmankylmä
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalmankylmä, a 70 paladin application   Sun 26 Aug - 18:40

Hyperlink thingie didn't work out, here's my armory:
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 105
Class : Mage
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Character sheet
Role: Spell DPS Spell DPS
Level: 70
Kara: Attuned

PostSubject: Re: Kalmankylmä, a 70 paladin application   Sun 26 Aug - 19:00

To be honest I havent seen this pala much around the realm. I mean if you are an active player, how come we never met? :)

1. What are your playing hours? Can you raid evenings?
2. Kara attunement is not enough. You also have to start working on your healing gear.
3. Do you have a flying mount? Because no matter how friendly and helpful we are, to get Kara attunement you need to do Arcatraz, therefore you need to get your ass up there... :)

All for One is very interested in holy paladins and I think we may give you a trial period. Let me know what you think about this.

P.S. Getting wasted on fridays still gives you time to recover so you can heal us on saturdays? Hehehee...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kalmankylmä, a 70 paladin application   Sun 26 Aug - 19:10

My hours may vary from 18-02 server time.

1. I dinged 70 yesterday Smile
2. Working on it all the time
3. Yes, I have a Tawny windrider.

I have no problem playing while hung over. Besides, hangovers are for n00bs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalmankylmä, a 70 paladin application   Mon 27 Aug - 15:28

I would like to cancel my application. Something came to mind and I don't think getting involved in raiding is a good idea for me anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and wasted (although a short period) time.

Respectfully, Kalmankylmä
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalmankylmä, a 70 paladin application   

Back to top Go down
Kalmankylmä, a 70 paladin application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jump to: